Thursday, May 31, 2012

I told him to his Facebook

Happy Thursday!  Are you guys having the best summer weather?  Some of you are having hurricanes, though, I'm aware.  Win some lose some.

Have you played League of Legends yet?  I've won 7 pvp games, but lost 8.  Working on it.

Supa tired today, stayed up way too late.  School's going fine etc.  Caught up with the current Doctor Who and now I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  Still got a last several seasons of the old stuff, though, but between you and me it's probably not worth it.  But who knows?  That's why I keep going.

Helped Steven swap out Carolyn's motherboard over the weekend.  Helped my dad diagnose a dead computer, too.  Getting my government $$$s so maybe I'll build that Minecraft server machine after all. 

Memorial day was chill.  We walked a whole beach and back in Oxnard, took forever.  Should do that more often.

My Doctor Who shirt was supposed to come today, but it didn't.  I found some cool 80s songs last week.

I hope you like my blog.

-Steph

No comments: