Thursday, May 03, 2012

Week 3

Happy Thursday!  Wish I was asleep right now.  Getting up at 6:30 is perfectly doable, I know you know, but for me the trick is getting to sleep early enough to survive it.  Not a morning person, this one.  After the first semester of college I smartened up and never again had to be anywhere before 9:30.  I like some sleep.

The other day I dreamed about a scorpion, but it wasn't a scorpion at all, it was a little red crab with a scorpion tail.

And LAST NIGHT.  Beth got me a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush for Christmas, right?  So that's fine.  Then all of a sudden, and quite hauntedly, he breaks out into song at like 3:45 AM.  And I'm like, I don't know what it is; there's two songs on it, Baby and something else I've never heard of, so it was super surreal.  Some grainy yet impossibly loud nine year old squawking about in the bathroom... I had to go execute him.  Twice, because the first time didn't take.

So that was an adventure.

Finished the first section of my schooling this week, a week and a half ahead of schedule.  Moving on from software to hardware, and I'm back at chapter one all over again.  Yesterday I was dead tired and nothing made any sense, but today I went over it again and now I feel alright about it.  Book reading is just slow going.

But seriously guys, all I want to do at any time is watch Doctor Who.  We just started season 5 with the new guy, and now we've only got four left.  Sweet baby James I love him.  This new season is like a mini reboot, but the new Doctor is hands down the best part about it.  What a fun time.

Yep.  Time for the sleep time.  Catch ya later.

-Steph

No comments: