Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good-Bye, March. See You Next Year

Happy Thursday!

Only one more Chem lab this year, and it's not today! Hence this getting up sooner in the day (not that you can tell). But, it would have even been sooner if not for Hapland 2 . It eats my soul. But I'm not going to try to find hints on the internet. Nope. I'm not.

Speaking of seeing things on the internet that you don't want to see!! Kingdom Hearts II is OUT for REAL and everyone has it but me! ;_; I do, but not physically. Which is the least-best way to play video games. I even beat Psychonauts in time to play it.

Speaking of things received in the mail! They sent me that pink bottom sheet of forms that prove they've been filled out, and it said I have an A in health last semester! Because my health teacher was crazy (for many reasons), and gave me a B, but then I complained and they gave me an A! Which is good, because I should have got extra credit for not eating for two days.

Speaking of eating! We went to Target yesterday, and we were waiting up by the front, and I looked over at the shelf next to me, and there were rolls of cookies (El Mexicano! Marias Cookies) for 44 cents each. And I was all, "Is this joking me??" But it wasn't, so I bought two, and there was no tax so it was just 88 cents and they were really really good.

Speaking of wonderful Mexican snacks bought for under a dollar! Well, that didn't happen in last week, but remember that Mexican bakery in Pamona? No? Well, next time you're in town, we're going there. You won't regret it.

Speaking of being in town! So, Carolyn came over for the weekend, right? That was crazy fun, although we really didn't do anything at all. Walked a bit. Had Burger King. (They finally found the toys, but they're just laying out in the kitchen) Watched a lot of anime. She helped me beat Psychonauts because there was this part that required skillful jumping under pressure, and if you've seen me play anything, you know that I'm absolutely not a skillful jumper, nor to I play well under pressure. I mean, so she did that part for me. Like five times, too, 'cause I kept dying after that. thanks

Ok, the train of thought reaches the station. Because MySpace doesn't easily come to mind after that, but I want to talk about it. First all, MySpace is pretty dumb. Second all, I have a MySpace. My Profile Thing. I'm going to put up writings in my blog there, and link to my Y! thing for the messages about them. So if you have a MySpace, come be my friend and subscribe to my blog! I'm going to start a group, too, but I have to wait a week. But I'm sure all of you know that, probably all MySpaced out. Junkies.

Nya. Week after next is my Easter Break, then another two weeks of school and I'm out! Isn't that exciting! Yeah, it is.

-Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Pomona.

Stephanie Anderson said...

^^; So it is.

But it *should* be Pamona. Like, PAM-oh-na. Then it could have Pamonaland.