Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ahoy!

And Happy Thursday! Though I have to work today, but it's not an 8 hour shift, and it's closing, which is better 'cause in the last two hours there's really nothing to do. But all the day before that, I got to wear my new Thursday shirt and tie, and I felt really snazzy.

So, the fair! I love the fair. Nothing to do at the fair, though, I just love it. Went twice. Somehow managed not to see the fireworks yet, but it's really alright 'cause I saw 'em every day at the AX.

Oh yeah, I never showed pictures and stuff of that for you. Oh well. One day I'll put the better ones up on Flickr, and you can just drop by there. I took pictures at the fair, too, so you can go see them while you're at it.

Not much else to report. When I'm not at work, I'm doing nothing or hanging out at Carolyn's house...or going to the fair, these days. I just started FFIV for real, but haven't had time to play it. Went to see Over the Hedge again last night, too. With a new work buddy. She's a new checker at our store, 'cause she moved down here to go to VC, and I thought she was two or three years older than me, but she's actually two or three months younger. She's pretty cool, but I'm just going to move away to college, and she'll have to make new friends.

Hmm, school is scary close. But, I guess I'm excited about it, 'cause I'm taking stuff I want to take. And a thing that I don't want to take from a prof I sorta dislike, but I s'pose I can't have everything perfect. I *will* be taking, however, a class I'm *very* interested in with a prof I like *very* much, and that's what I'm most excited about. That, and Japanese. So that when I go to Japan next year or whatever, I can translate. ^^

Have fun, guys!

-Steph

No comments: