Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy Week, Lazy Me

I've been so good at homeworking thus far, until this week. And great, this week is the most homework/group project laden one of them all. So, I have three minutes to write this before running off to screenwriting followed by Japanese followed by re-shoots for our movie followed by actually figuring out what I'm going to say in that presentation tomorrow followed by a few hours of editing the movie.

Um, it's really hot today, and I feel like sleeping, but since it's my best two classes, I suppose that can wait. I been writing this week/lately, so maybe some of that will get up to where you can see it. Actually, it all goes up into the writing journal, but you guys are too lazy to go and check there. Silly you. Wrote a "movie scene" just now, for screenwriting, and it's pretty funny. Might go somewhere. But really we're supposed to be working on our play for the next while.

Ok, I'm being yelled at to go to class, so I'm off!! Have a nice week and a Happy Thursday, everyone!!

-Steph

No comments: