Thursday, May 17, 2007

1,543,151,900

Happy Thursday! That's my high score for Pokemon Pinball. I know, I'm awesome.

Today there was only one other guy in Yomama, and Carolyn thought he might work there, and I thought he might work at Vons....but when we were driving away, he drove away in front of us so we chased him! And he pulled into the back of the post office, so that mystery was solved.

Oh. Speaking of. I think I wimped out on that mystery thing. I'm way too lazy. And I already convinced myself of who the criminal was, and I didn't mean to. It was the girl. Of course.

I'm super tired. For no good reason. Gah. So I'm not super invested in being interesting today.

Can't wait to watch tonight's Office again later on the internet. It was pretty good. ^^ The summer is always sad when everything goes on their season finales and leaves us for dead. Except then those summer shows pop up, like that dancing one. But they're never as good as the real shows, y'know?

But movies! We rented all kinds of movies. Gonna see a bunch of things I meant to see but didn't: The Good Shepherd, Stranger than Fiction, Night at the Museum. Ok, three things. Also got Fulltime Killer for old times sake. Gonna apply to Blockbuster for working funs, since I saw something about free rentals. You know, to keep up my studies while I'm out of school. XD Still love my major.

Here's a list of names I'd give pets if I got them:

Kittens:
Roxas
Richard (the lion hearted) [a giant yellow one]
The Baron
Lazer
Simon
Simba II XD ....;_;

Puppies:
Snacks [some small one]
Czech [one of those little Scotties]
Jim (James) [Welsh Corgi]
John (Johnathan) [Great Dane]

I'm going to be a cat lady, on a cat farm. And some of them we'll mutate into tigers. And one of those tigers I will name Sammy.

Arrhharhhrhhgg.

See you next time!
-Steph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you cat should be named Simba II HD.

Stephanie Anderson said...

One day. One day I will.