Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer. ^^

Happy Thursday!

First off, I'd like to say that I somehow managed to get a 91% in media class, which means that my only B was in clay class! I got 99/100 on my media class final because of ten bonus points I swung on the essays. Heeeeeeeee.

This summer I'm planning on making some sort of video project on abandoned old things in Ventura. So I've been reading up on the city, and it's very interesting. And then I drive around town and point out useless facts about buildings. ^^ I'm very fun to be around nowadays.

Oh dear, how I've been driving. Not well! ......Sorry. ;p I drove downtown by myself to check out the buildings I'd just read about (and go to this crazy hidden park we discovered over spring break), and I even went into a store and asked them about my thrift store camera all on my own. It was an adventure. But I think I don't really like being downtown on my own. =/

I don't think I like being home alone all day, either. Dad's a work, and mom's at work, but yesterday and tomorrow she's at camp. Today, too, but I thought that might be implied. I've been watching Veronica Mars online yesterday and today. I'm just an ep and a half away from finishing season one, but they load so slowly. But man, that's always been a good show. Shoot. I love it.

But me and dad went out to dinner today, just got back. We went out to this restaurant, the Vagabond Inn restaurant....now that's a shady place. Hahah. It was packed, too. We talked about his snazzy new camera and took pictures of a napkin to see how the different settings work. (I like techno stuff, according to my dad, who's talking to my sister on the phone behind me) I already knew some camera stuff, in a video camera context, but still cameras are a bit different. I want to take pictures! And make movies. So I think I will.

OH. My dad is good at reminding me what happened today, as he tells my sister behind me. I went with him to a Rotary lunch today, at that new park with the water stuff? Hahah, old people. It was fun, since there was free food, and I got to go on a tour which went into the authorized personnel only building where all the pool filters and heaters are. And then a guy gave me a cooke. XD And then as we were leaving, we started talking to this one guy, who started talking to us about rockets. Yes. Rockets. He launches them, for fun. In the desert. He's very enthusiastic about rockets. It was adorable. Old people, man.

So other than that, I've just been sleeping, and playing DDR, a bit of FFXII. TV. Veronica Mars, of course. Lost really freaked me out last night, especially since I was all alone.......geez, man. That's a weird show. Gonna do some cooking. Make some red bean paste and some Japanese sweets that contain that. See if anyone else but me likes 'em.

Well, it's about time to find out who really killed Lilly Kane. TTYL.

-Steph

No comments: