Thursday, November 15, 2007

Live from Azusa Pacific, it's Thursday Night!

Happy Thursday! Tonight was Mexican Thanksgiving (it only happens once...or twice!) so I am ridiculously stuffed and slow-moving at the moment. Mexican Thanksgiving is a day where Megan decided to cook a bunch of Mexican food for everyone, and I helped, and it happened to be near Real Thanksgiving. There was enchiladas, barbacoa, tortillas, chips, rice, and beans! And then cookies. Gosh. I'm gonna die.

This week went by too fast for me to remember it.

Over the weekend, I was at home. Went to the zoo with Carolyn and Melissa! Went to class with them, which turned into going to the zoo. Because the class was at the zoo.

And then I hung out with my folks! We had good foods and then shopped some. And then it sorta rained, but all this week it's been 90s hot. So strange.

Also, the lady (?) who drove me home and back just started working at APU, and she's the daughter of my mom's old working buddy, right? But she also went to all the same schools as me and indeed had a class with my brother! So we talked all about the teachers there (we had a lot of the same ones, dude) and stuff. It was neat.

Right now there are some CBAers over, and we're reminiscing about all the horrible classes we had to take and the awful movies we've made. They're so bad. I laugh.

And I can't remember what else happened this week! Saw a play. That was fun. And funny. But what else.....I dunno! Huh. I guess I'll stop, then. ^^

-Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who?