Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Thursday! An all-new Office starts now!

I've already gut laughed once.

Hokay! OH. It's back already.

Okay, commercial. What to talk about? I feel like I got nothin'. A heron came and killed most of Carolyn's fish. :< I got my Bennet poster. Now he protects us unless we threaten his daughter, in which case he'll take us out. (He's got a gun)

Let us go through the days. Friday I worked. Saturday I slept in. Sunday I worked. Monday I did some things so I'll hold off on that. Tuesday I acted and had class, Wednesday I worked. Today I had many class. Watched the Office.

Let's go back to Monday.

Right after class me and Megan held auditions for Ink-Man, which was way fun. We got some great personalities. Sam read with them and it was so entertaining. It's going to be good.

And then I made dinner instead of watching Chuck, but I caught the last scene and it was wonderfully shocking. Still need to watch the whole thing--my internet was way sketchy later. And then was HEROES which was same as always. Which is: pretty dumb for some parts, but Sylar rocked the house.

Now we're watching Grey's and it's just as ridiculous as normal.

I suppose I've also been culinary, because I went to the store and bought like a hundred dollars of food. I made curry chicken salad out of apples, celery, craisins, walnuts, chicken, mango chutney, mayo, and curry powder. It was very good. It still is, actually. Had it on some croissants. Tell your friends.

Also, there was the time when me and Beth walked to Starbucks.

Okay, we're off to watch How I Met Your Mother. Hooray, Neil Patrick Harris!

-Stephanie

No comments: