Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ink-Man 2: Cutting it Close

Happy Thursday. I have to sit right next to the tv or else it screams with static. I can't even move my arms around. We did, however, move the furniture around, and now it suddenly looks like a living room. And there's posters everywhere and it makes me so happy. You should come see it.

Beth is cooking something culinary, by the smell of it. We might watcha the movie soon--PATHOLOGY? It has Milo Ventimiglia on the cover, so I got it. Should be scary. But that's appropriate, seeing as it's Halloween Eve.

I was going to be Harry Potter for Halloween, and then I was going to be Peter Petrelli, but I'm working 5-12 so that fell through.

I decided to cap show/movie titles now, because I noticed that Facebook ignores all the italicizing I spend all my precious time on. Greg Beeman caps things he talks about. Greg Beeman is my go-to guy for all things directing. And blogging, it seems.

If I felt up to it, I would give you reviews of all the things I've seen this week. CHUCK, HEROES, of course. (Wasn't paying attention although there was a really good Zune joke./Season 3 is really starting to suck - even Sylar) HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR. That one I'll spare a paragraph for.

Saw it twice now. First time I was actually disappointed, because the trailer was full of amazing things that looked amazing all condensed into a minute and a half. This moments were still amazing, but they were just moments. At first I thought the songs were not so catchy, and I didn't really get what was happening at all. It just didn't sit right. But then I downloaded the soundtrack and then watched it again, and the songs had grown on me, right into my organs, and I sorta loved it. I also decided early on the second time that Troy was actually a girl, and that brought an element to it that entertained me sooo much. And the dancing was amazing and it was a really nice end to the series. (Except for the actual end, which made me want to shoot myself/whoever wrote that song.)

Second paragraph. I think my favorite song out of the whole series is in this one, called "Can I Have This Dance?" The number takes place on the roof, and they waltz, and then it rains and one of the most beautiful shots of the movie happens and the song is just so sweet and poignant and downright musical. "What I've Been Looking For" might still be my actual favorite, but it might also be a tie.

Didn't watch THE OFFICE because Megan watched GREY'S instead (it was ridiculous as usual). I'll see it tomorrow.

All I want to do right now is go to work, watch movies, and write my mini-series. I don't want to struggle with INK-MAN or classes. =[ I will, but I just really don't want to anymore.

Okay, gotta start the movie so we can to to sleep on time. ttyl.

-Steph

No comments: