Thursday, August 25, 2011

300

Happy Thursday! Blogger is telling me this is my 300th post. Congrats, I guess! That's ridic.

So we still have like a whole bag of baos in the fridge. It's kind of crazy. But I got distracted from eating them because I made dinner on Monday, so we've been working through that, too.

I'll make it for you sometime, it's just a sweet potato and a package of squash and some mushrooms and craisins and apples and cashews all cooked together with some cinnamon and stuff like that. I really liked it, haha.

Finished my castle boat, named her Olivia Victoria. The ship motto is "Semper Est Victoria In Pace." On one of the days when I was mad at wall-building, I swam ashore and constructed a covered wagon. So now I'm putting in a little trading camp next to it, like a place for people to trade with the ship. Minecraft can be so cute sometimes.

Facebook informed me that Rocket Fizz had a new flavor of soda called "sweet corn," so I took Carolyn down there to get one today. It tasted remarkably like corn! Like if you opened a can of corn and started eating it, except it was a soda. I do love me some sweet corn, so it was pretty amazing.

We also went to Green Forest and I had some pretty amazing strawberry yogurt, and later we went to Toki and I had a pretty good ramen salad. It was just a good food type day, I guess.

Weather, too, it was at least 70 before the breezes started up. I forgot that the real nice weather starts up again with the school year. Because basically I was waiting all summer for a nice week like this. Yesterday I was laying out with Donnie, but I was too busy reading to pet him so he bit me for my negligence.

Happy 300, peeps.

-Steph

No comments: