Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventure On

HAPPY THURSDAY. Things are pretty different these days, who knows what's going to happen next. But totally cool for next week, though. !! I finally get some time offffff and you know what I'm going to do with it!!!!!

Just bought a ticket to fly out to Denver, where I'mma pick up Beth, swing by say hello to my bro, and see the Grand Canyon for the first time in my adult life! AKA, Beth is moving in! And then we can work out real life from there.

I've just begun a very informal, from scratch education in the field of information technology. I'm thinking, if I put the time in, and focus, I could probably do that. I mean, career-wise. I just have to learn it all first. And I can do that, right?

So has anyone seen any new show they like this season so far? I watched the pilots of New Girl and Person of Interest, and while the first one was rather expectation-fulfilling, the second was pretty underwhelming. I really want to see Michael Emerson in something again, but it's certainly not this. Oh, I also skimmed through Playboy Club for Sean Maher, but that was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper boring and I won't be back.

HIMYM is still making me believe that Robin is the bride. I won't be persuaded otherwise. And the OFFICE, Andy is manager, just like I thought! At least, I think that's what I thought. You'll have to go back a few months to quote me. But he's doing a great job and that's all I needed to see.

Um yesterday me and Carolyn discovered a real cute part of Oxnard where there was a theater and, like, civilization, and we saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I guess it was pretty good, but the best part was the theater. It was the middle of the day, but the ticket was only a buck 25 more than the early bird price at the regular theater, there was NOBODY there, and we thought we were going to have the theater to ourselves until one guy walked in right before the previews started. The seating was pretty intense stadium, and the seats were all very plush and newish feeling. It was sort of surreal. I'll show you some time.

I also saw this today, and I laughed so much.

-Steph

No comments: