Thursday, September 15, 2011

Routine

Happy Thursday! Are you ready for falltime? Because it's really here. It even rained for a moment over the weekend.

I tried the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks today, and it was pretty good. I don't know what I was expecting, but it didn't taste caramelly like I was thinking it would. It was more complex than that. It did have a few bits of what seemed to be straight up salt, but I dig that in my sweet things, so over all I quite liked it.

Things at work are still pretty crazy busy, I'm in the middle of another six-day week. I achieved greatness on Monday, which was intense, but the rest of the week has not been as spectacular. Gonna keep trying.

Got a haircut today. It's still a little too long so I don't know what I'm going to do about that. The place I go to is "under new management," they've still got the sign up since the last time I went, which was probably like six months ago. The girl who cut mine today was new to me, and she didn't seem to grasp what I meant when I said my motto was "it can't be short enough." At least it looks decent and well behaved now.

I still feel like all I've been doing is working and sleeping. Maybe next week you'll get a more interesting update.

-Steph

No comments: