Thursday, December 22, 2011

Now I can work on my novel

Happy Thursday! Are you all ready for Christmas? I mostly am. Gotta wrap the last of it, but other than that we're good. I was up real late last night wrapping and now I'm sooo sleepy. Workin on a sugar coma, too, so I'm getting this out of the way early.

Kevin and Gretchen and all the kids came over today and we made green ricey crispoes and red ricey crispoes and peppermint bark and cinnamon rolls and lemon snowballs. I ate every thing. But that's what Christmas is for, right? All these treats you never make at any other time of the year.

They're coming back for Christmas proper, but it was nice to see them all in like a little preview. Everyone is so tall, and the little one is trotting around like a champ.

Carolyn and Steven dropped by because they're going to be out of town for Christmas, so that was fun. We terrorized Donnie with the electric hamster I got for her. It was the best day ever.

I guess the big news of the week is that a month from today I'm out of a job. They told us day before last that our store's getting shut down. So on the one hand, it's a very sarcastic Merry Christmas, but on the other it's finally a reason to get out of there and go do something else. Come on by and say hi before we scatter to the winds.

Merry Christmas and Happy Thursday.

-Steph

No comments: