Thursday, December 08, 2011

When the snow comes

Happy Thursday! I got a new hoodie in the maaaaail so this weather has been a bit more bearable. Can't wait for it to be over, though. When's springtime?

The cool thing about my new hoodie is that it bears a passing resemblance to clothing worn by "the biebs." And before you think that this blog has gone straight down the drain, don't worry! It's a segue!

Not into anything good, though. Beth taught me some ukulele chords and I was playing them, and they were great and we were jamming, and then all of a sudden DISASTER STRUCK.

"Beth," I said anxiously. "I don't want to scare you, but I think this is a Justin Bieber song."

And it was. So we covered it.



Which is fine, because our band's facebook page hasn't had any activity in over a year. Anything's better than nothing, right? But it also goes to show that after playing the ukulele for about three days, you can become an international superstar!

What else can I say. Oh, our new kitchen will be done tomorrow, I think. Perfect timing, because I've been overloading on Cooking Channel and Food Network and I need to get my iron chef on real soon or else I'mma explode.

Bought Borderlands cheep on Steam thanks to a tip from my brother, so I've been playing that. Still fun! Of course been playing Minecraft when the server isn't being janked by power outages. Started the last season of Chuck, but it's got a sort of weird tone that isn't entirely palatable. Hopefully it'll even out before the end.

Been working. Sleeping sometimes. Laundry. Packages from Amazon arrive daily for you people. :3

-Steph

No comments: