Thursday, December 01, 2011

56 is freezing here

Happy Thursday! Don't judge. We have weak constitutions out here, and anything below 65 requires a sweater. Or, more accurately, a hoodie.

But maybe it's just me. I can't STAND the cold. It's one of my nemesises. True story.

Yesterday me and Beth went and saw the new Twilight. Dude what was that movie even about. I don't even remember, I wasn't paying attention. The best part was when all the wolves were SHOUTING at each other it was like what is even going on. It was so scary under the circumstances. I'm sure I laughed inappropriately at no less than four things, but luckily it was just us two at the very back and two other peeps at the very front. The worst part about that movie is even if you've read the books and seen them all and everything, you're still like THIS is what this has all lead up to?! It's so arbitrary and downright weird. Bah.

Our kitchen looks like a kitchen again, minus countertops and a sink. There are sooo many cabinets now. All empty, of course, but not for long. We got a new fridge, too. And painted the wall yellow. It's like a brand new house.

Finished Chuck season 4 yesterday. What a cute show. A lot of times with the spy stuff or the tech stuff I'm like lololol that's so duuuumb, but when it comes to real human relationships and the way the episode turns out so adorably, tv just doesn't get much better. Now I just need to scout around the internet for the new season so I can catch up before it's all over.

I need to go get a cocoa or a cider or something, 'cause it is frrrreeeeezing in here. :<

-Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a number of natural stone fabricators willing to provide the improved applications on the counter top the brushed and leather finish kitchen countertops are becoming more and more popular. With granite definitely being the first choice for kitchen.