Thursday, August 09, 2012

A+

Happy Thursday!  I picked a great week to start taking peaceful strolls around the business park at which I educate myself.  It's been the sort of mild, blazingly clear, breezy weather that reminds one of the gentle warming of late springtime, when one can count the remainder of the school year as a handful of weeks, and beyond that is simply months and months of glorious summer...

wait.

So this is definitely August, and it's just now getting properly sunny.  And school's not out, I still have five or six solid months of full time book grinding.  Nothing is as it seems.

I did, however, take one of my tests today-- exams, really.  I took the first part of my certification and passed with an 880 which I guess is pretty alright.  So I'm half-certified.  Woot.

Oh man I just got sooo sleepy.  I was up til midnight last night which was ridiculous, but Minecraft had an update this week so that was pretty important.  I think you can tell a lot about a person's character by their playstyle?  For the past forever I've been hollowing out the underground to form a ranch/orchard/farm in which I simply make a circuit of the grounds and collect all the collectables (chickens, watermelon, pumpkin, reeds, oak/apples, cactus, wheat, birch, spruce, jungle tree, cocoa beans (the cultivation of which is new this week!!) mushrooms, slimes, pigs and cows) and then deposit the loot in carefully arranged holding facilities.  Natural born hoarder, this one.

Before I forget again, the fair was pretty fairy.  I had a bratwurst which was surprisingly good.  And we brought home the big bag of kettlecorn because there's none better and when my folks went on Tuesday I had them bring home another.  I pet the donkey!  We also saw Joan Jett and then froze on the pier waiting for the fireworks which ended up being a half hour later than we expected due to it being Saturday.

I also read a whole book this week, so there.

I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday.

-Steph

No comments: