Thursday, August 16, 2012

whut

Happy Thursday!  How have you been liking summer?  The internet says it should be staying in the 70s for at least a little while longer, and I'll take what I can get.

Last week I strained my neck?  I can't look left or yawn.  Staring straight ahead is just fine, and that's what I've been doing mostly.  You should see me trying to drive, though, I look like a freak twisting around my whole self just to check the traffics.

This week at school has been studying for the second part of the A+, which is somewhat harder.  But I'm just about done memorizing these practice tests so I'll be taking that probably early next week.  The Student Council met again this week, too.  And there's an open house this weekend.  It's a cute little school.

The Olympics are over!  I attempted to shoot some hoops, as they say, to fill the great empty void.  When my ailment has passed I will be doing some more, I guess.

Oh geez I'm sleepy.  This blog just drains me.  Ahaha.

-Steph

No comments: