Thursday, February 02, 2006

Guys Guys


Guys guys! I was having a pretty good day, and then I realized that it was because it was THURSDAY! And then it all made sense!!

My first week of second semester is almost over~ It's sorta weird/sorta normal to be back on a schedule again. But, a different schedule in the same place. And with classes in buildings I'd never been in before. Thursday is a good day because I get to sleep in a lot. I've only got one class, Chemistry, but then the three hour lab is right after. But that's all for Thursday!

Monday Wednesday Friday I've got two classes, with chapel in between. And on Monday after lunch I've got a three hour Film History class, which is one hour lecture, two hours movie. *That's* my kind of class. I knew there was a good reason to change my major.

And guess what guys! There's some new people on my floor, because some old people went home, and now I'm not the only anime fan here! She's got a Spirited Away and an Excel posters in her room, so that tipped me off. And then one day I popped my head in her room and said, "...I like anime, too." And that was that. And, as fate would have it, she's also a Cinema and Broadcast Arts major, also in the narrative cinema track. It's like crazy. We're planning on taking over the anime club and making it cool like it should be.

Speaking of, Bleach is finally back in session, and I watched it without subtitles first, as I am like to do, and I could understand soooo much of it. AND when I had my entire computer's worth of music in the playlist last night, some random Japanese song came on that I really hadn't listened to before, and I caught a lot a lot of that, too. When I finally get around to taking Japanese next year, I think I will have a very good head start.

Other notable things this week:
Wrote two things in one day
Talked to a professor
Finally sold back some books (for $22 ....><! ) Took a nap Walked my cactus and if you count the full seven days since last Thursday, I also went to Buena again! (the lab today was just an introduction to sig figs, pipets and the like. I feel well-prepared.) Oh, I also changed my ink in my printer and broke it a little. If anyone can stick these two pieces back in, I'd be very grateful.

Wishes of Warm Weather ('cause we still got it--mostly),

-Steph

No comments: