Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Last Thursday of 2005


Happy Last Thursday of the Year! Let's look at what our Thursdays have brought us:

Inaguration Day, St. Patrick's Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day, Yom Kippur, and Thanksgiving were all on Thursdays.

I know many, many people, including myself, who had Thursday Birthdays. On Thursday I was accepted to APU.

3 full moons were on Thursdays.

Graduation (and Grad Nite) were on Thursday. Our only movie day of the summer was on Thursday. (Bogart) The First Day of Autumn was on a Thursday.

So, as you can see, there is much evidence for Thursday being a great day all year long. We hope for another spectacular year of Thursdays in 2006 as well.

My New Year's Resolution (that I got randomly generated off a site) is to point and laugh more.

Backing up, I hope your holidays went well, and that you got much loot. I know I did! Thankers, people who know who you are.

Gnr, well, Thursday IS a great day for staying in bed til 12, but now I must go and start my day. See you all next year! Don't forget your new year's soba! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=new+year%27s+soba

-Steph

No comments: