Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Thursday


Wow, it's that time of the week yet again. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting down to send my heart-felt feelings of things to you all. But here I am again, an entire week later. It boggles the mind indeed.

I'm at home! And it's just how I remember. 'Cept for all of that roadwork. They did the street over from mine the other day, and it was very tar-y. Which is ok, because tar-y is better than driving down that scary dirt road in the night. Are all my graduating classmates back for break now? You'd better be. It's a nice place, this.

Nice weather we're having! I know some friends at school who've gone home to ice and such nasty things, but we've all come and escaped that, haven't we? Today was a bit cool, but it's been really really nice so far. A good ol' fashioned Ventura Christmas.

Ok, so my cat is sitting outside, and I keep looking over at him, and he's always *glaring* at me. For serious. I'll see if I can get a pic of it.

It's kinda creepy. It's not my fault I'm allergic to him and he drools and I don't want him in the house!

I took an expedition to the optometrist yesterday! I've got astigmatism in both eyes which makes my vision blurry both close up and far away. At least, that's what I understood of it. And my right eye is a quarter farsighted! So I picked out some glasses, but I don't get them for another two weeks. But, it's not really very serious at all, and I could go (as I have gone) without glasses at all, but I think they will help when I expect to over-exert my eyes. Like that one time at the AX. (and, the glasses sorta kinda look like Hughes'!)

Speaking of the AX, the next two weeks will be filled with fun thrift store foraging.

But, more importantly, I myself have just now scientifically discovered that beer is disgusting. Human knowledge belongs to the world. Now you all don't have to find out for yourself. But hopefully the beer bread will not be disgusting.

Gonna upload that Simba picture. That's my cat. Simba. Shush.

-Steph

No comments: