Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy First Thursday of the Year!


Hi guys! I almost forgot to write this!

How is your new year? Happy First Thursday of the Year! I hope it went all good for all of you. Y'know, set an example for the rest. Or, to set a goal that can never again be acheived. Either one.

Mine was quite good. Started out with some little rowdy music and some dancing. And some sugar. And then Carolyn picked me up and we spent the day at Buena! (We missed you, Jacqi ;_; ) Saw some cool people!

Oh gosh, I was writing this, and then I got distracted for like half an hour, so I really gotta finish this before Thursday is over. So, as of the end of 2005, I have retired my official Thursday pants. They are just too worn out for this kind of work.

So, I will have no official Thursday pants until I can find some excellent ones to take their place. But, my Thursday shirt will stay in commission, and I hope all of you are remembering to wear brown and red on Thursdays. I know some of you are!

And, you'll be glad to know, we have at least two Blackjack Thursdays this year, but they both are a lot later in fall and winter. But we can make up some other fun Thursdays til we get there.

Here's for a full year of Thursday messages! Good luck everybody!!!

-Steph

No comments: